Monday, November 9, 2009

Thank you for The Lovely Blog Award!!

I would like to thanks "Deal" ightfully Frugal for my second award, The Lovely Blog Award!



The official rules of accepting this award are as follows:Accept this award and post it on your blog. Include link back to the blog you received it from.
Pass the award to fifteen blogs you have newly discovered.
Be sure to contact them to let them know they have been awarded.

I do not have 15 as I have been busy but here are 8!

I am passing on this award to:

Women Living Well
Woman and Mom 
EtsyKids
The Balance Beam
A Family Full Of Opinions
The Forgotten Mom
Running Without Being Chased
The True Babblings of A Military Wife

42 comments:

  1. 思想與理論,貴呼先於行動,但行動較思想或理論更高貴..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 旁觀自己的悲傷是解脫,主觀自己的悲傷是更加悲傷........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 以簡單的行為愉悅他人的心靈,勝過千人低頭禱告........................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly! I just SAW this. I got an award?!?! How cool are you?!? I love you! Will you marry me? Wait...I just got carried away there....

    ReplyDelete
  5. 生命中最美麗的報償之一便是幫助他人的同時,也幫助了自己。 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 被人揭下面具是一種失敗,自己揭下面具卻是種勝利。..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 永遠不要躊躇伸出你的手。也永遠不要躊躇接受別人伸出的手。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  11. 如果成為一支火柴,也要點亮一個短暫的宇宙;如果是一隻烏鴉,也要叫疼閉塞的耳膜。............................. ...................................

    ReplyDelete